Monday, October 11, 2004

A thank you for my baby shower

You guys really outdid yourselves. I cannot tell you how blown away I still am about the whole thing!

Everything was beautiful - the tables with the diapers, the candles in the baby food jars, the 'count the jelly beans', the 'sign the picture frame', the tooling (I'm sure I am spelling this wrong) on ALL of the chairs, the baby sock corsage, the 'It's a Boy!' sash, and I could go on and on and on. And yes, the cake was yummy!

Every one was so extremely generous, especially all of you! I appreciate all of your hard work and creative minds. I appreciate your enthusiasm over all of the things, big and small, that I received for Henry. And most of all, I appreciate all of your endless support and bottomless hearts in loving me and Henry. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! I love you all so very much. Henry is one fortunate little boy to come home to such a special extended family.
All this is said as I listen to Cookie Monster sing "C is for Cookie and that's good enough for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment