Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Well, I am sitting here after I have filtered through all the crap that piled up on my 'adoption desk' over the last month. Since submitting my dossier, obviously there hasn't been a lot of things I've actually needed to sit at this desk and do. So, now, it is pretty much cleared off and will be moved to make way for TOYS!
I've picked up my prescriptions for Henry (an antibiotic and the scabies creme). I've gotten my fresh bills from the bank. I've gotten my embassy paperwork together. Henry's suitcase is packed. I think I'm ready to go.
Well, okay, there are a few more things that need to be taken care of. But it is going to be hard to get these next 10 days to pass by. They are taking forever. I couldn't believe when I woke up this morning, it was only Wednesday! Argh!
You asked what size clothes I was bringing for Henry. Well, I am bringing some size 9 mos, and some size 6-12 mos. Different brands size things differently. I had measured him from the nape of his neck to the crotch of is outfit. I measured all of my outfits based on that - and unless he's grown tremendously in the last month, I am hoping I am okay. I told Leslie, if they don't fit him, guess I'll have to go shopping!
What size are you bringing for your DD? How much food are you bringing? Are you planning on putting her back on the bottle at all? It is so hard to know what the right things are to do, but I am sure it will all work out okay.
Oh, and I did decide to bring the umbrella stroller. I think it will help in the airports, and probably other times as well.
Okay, can't think of anything else right now - except I don't want to work anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment