Thursday, October 14, 2004

Top 10 list for Thursday

Here's my brain dump for today. I keep thinking "Oh, I need to tell xxxxx...." So here is my top 10 list for Thursday:
1. Cheryl told me that we need to give Irina back the $$ she gave back to us. Wasn't sure you had received that message.
2. I went to the liquor store today and have my tequila and cognac, so I'm good on that front.
3. IA doctor confirmed that Mr. Henry has scabies and is calling in prescription(s).
4. Dale says we don't need to staple anything into our passport - the sticker visa is all we need for the next trip.
5. I don't want work anymore.
6. Henry's room is all put together and waiting for him now.
7. I have no idea what to pack for Henry.
8. Barb hasn't called back with any travel info yet.
9. I don't want to work anymore (although, I may have already said this).
10. Three weeks from today, we will both offically be parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment