Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now Taking Orders

It's a little late in coming, but I finally have the electronic copies of Henry's 5 year pictures. They were taken again by the wonderful Ivan at Bella Vista. I feel like he really has a knack for catching Henry's personality. I'm absolutely thrilled with the package I get from him, especially because it includes a CD with all of the images.

I am including several of my favorite shots. I would be more than happy to print and distribute for anyone who wants one. Either post a comment with the information of the shot(s) and size(s) you want, or drop me an email with the information. If interested, I can even send the you the digital file.

Photobucket Album

1 comment:

  1. i want all of them. what fabulous shots! but seriously, I'd love to get one of the two of you, if it's not too much to ask.

    xoxo,
    leggy

    ReplyDelete