Friday, December 26, 2008

One last post about the SNOW

I thought I was done after I published my last post. But as we were leaving the pizza joint, the heavens opened and it started to snow. For all of the fun we've had in the snow this week, it never really snowed...we were just dealing with the snow that was already here.

I asked Henry if he wanted to play outside when we got home. It took several attempts for me to convince him that I wasn't joking and that he really could play outside. At first, the bigger kids didn't seem too interested, but once they got their gear on, they really enjoyed themselves as well. I figured the late romp in the snow would assist in a good night's sleep before hitting the road.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids enjoying the downpour of snowflakes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like being outside while it's snowing. Not that I want to drive in it...well you get my drift. (Hey snow drifts too!)

    ReplyDelete