Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Archives Updated...check it out

When I started this blog, I mentioned that it was my goal to back fill it to the beginning. Obviously, this has not progressed as quickly as I would have hoped...funny how life gets in the way of these types of projects.

Anyway, I had an opportunity to put some of the stuff from Oct - Dec of 2005 out there.

Before the blog, I had set up an email address for Henry (MstrHenry) that I used to send out updates and pictures. So those posts are written from the perspective of Henry sharing milestones and events with his family and friends.

It was fun walking down memory lane to that time. It's amazing to see how much he's grown but at the same time how much he's the same child. If you have time, click on the 2005 in the archive section to the right. There's not a lot of reading, but there are quite a few pictures documenting that time frame that you can scroll through. Hope you enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment