Monday, November 17, 2008

Caterpillars for Dessert

So, after work today, I was working on my ebay upstairs on the computer. By the time Henry finished practicing his piano, Leslie was home, so he was content to stay downstairs and draw.

After a while, I noticed that it seemed pretty quiet down there. I could hear Henry and Leslie whispering as they worked on some mystery project. Eventually, I got summoned downstairs and told that I had to hide my eyes. Henry led me through the kitchen to the island and "ta da" presented the project that they had been working on:

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OK those are CUTE....and why don't I know who Leslie is??? what did I miss??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie is my bestest friend ever, who also happens to be my roommate. She is Aunt Leslie to Henry, and Aunt Adventure on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are the caterpillars made of? they look yummy ... and what a sweet boy and best friend you have :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are made of bananas and peanut butter. Raisins are used for the eyes, and pretzels for the legs. You sprinkle the top with coconut to make them fuzzy. Glad to have you back, Leggy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm glad to be back, and boy do those sound yummy!!! I will have to make them for Allen soon (I love coconut!). XOXO

    ReplyDelete