Monday, November 17, 2008

That's Incredible...am I seeing triple?

Photobucket

Yes, this weekend there was a Dash sighting..make that a sighting of three Dashes. We paired up with Henry's buddies Sara and Samuel to go and see Disney on Ice. I think that Henry enjoyed having some buddies to share the experience with him. He and Sara had tons of fun playing all kinds of games in the car.

The theme was "A Disneyland Adventure" and I thought it was clever how they worked many of the favorite rides into an ice skating show. Towards the end, they brought out Henry's all time favorite Disney-related thing: the castle. At first, it was dark and the castle was all lit up, it was almost breath-taking. Here is a picture with the castle in the background and all of the characters in the foreground:

Photobucket

I think all of the kids had a great time, and I think the adults had fun watching the kids have fun. And here is one parting shot of my little munchkin:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment