Thursday, August 7, 2008

No shots, right Mom? Henry's 5 year checkup


If I heard it once, I heard it a thousand times: "No shots, right?" See, with Henry, it is always a good idea to give him fair warning of things that are coming up. So everytime I reminded him that we had his doctor's appointment on Thursday, it was met with the same worried question...usually about 2 or 3 or 10 times. I had been told last year (after he receive 4 shots) that there would be none at his 5 year checkup. So I felt pretty confident in reassuring him that there would be no shots. Whew, I was right. It was too cute...they gave him a paper gown to wear. He didn't understand why he had to put it on, and then when it was time to take it off, he didn't understand why he had to take it off.


All in all, we had a great report. Now, a drumroll for the official measurements:

Weight = 37.6
Height = 41.75
Blood Pressure = 60/90



2 comments:

  1. Henry we miss you here in Illinois but we are glad that momma decided to blog so that we can see more of you. Happy Birthday a little late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatty liver you can reverse it by sandra cabot fatty liver
    you can reverse it by sandra cabot fatty liver you can
    reverse it by sandra cabot

    Here is my web-site; best natural medicine for fatty liver

    ReplyDelete