Friday, November 12, 2004

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night! Okay, Morning!

Another email update to Aunt Leslie:

Good Saturday!!

It is about 10:20 and Mr. H is down for his nap. He had a hard time going to bed last night, but went down easily for his nap this morning. Go figure!

Not much to report here since the last time I wrote.

Glad to hear that it has cooled off there. It is cold here again today, although I haven't been out yet. I am glad your workweek is over. I'm glad it kept you busy but didn't make you crazy!

As far as the bathroom, he is a little less afraid. We go in there a couple of times a day and turn the water on and flush the toilet, so he can see that it isn't the end of the world. He will crawl up to the door and look in, but hasn't gotten the guts to actually go in there on his own yet.

Nada called this morning. It was nice chatting with her for a few minutes. And Dad called too, and talked to mom for a while. He said that he had printed the last Henry Update I sent and took it to bookstudy with him. The overseer read it to the entire bookstudy at the end. Imagine that! (He's the husband in the family that sent the stuffed monkey that Henry loves so much.)

Hey, you know what? Tonight is the LAST Saturday night that I will sleep in this hotel! Yeah! They had a big party here last night, and the way the hotel is built, the music drifts up the middle. It was so loud, no wonder Henry wouldn't go to sleep.

Okay, I'm off to check on my little man and see if Mom wants to send some emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment