Monday, October 6, 2008

Date Night, my own version

We spent a considerable part of Saturday working in Henry's room. It's amazing how one little room can consume so much time. But today, we focused on getting his artwork hung, and bringing in his fall/winter clothes...both which took longer than expected.

I'll blog separately with some pictures of the near complete room, complete with the artwork hung.

I thought I would focus this post on how we spent Saturday evening. Since we had been working all day we didn't feel like cleaning up and go out to eat. Instead, we decided to dust off the pizza kit in the pantry and make our own dinner. We sent Aunt Leslie off to the store for some additional ingredients and then I let Henry take the lead in making dinner. Below, enjoy some pictures of the various steps involved:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When the pizza was ready, Leslie and I enjoyed it with an "adult" beer, while Henry opted (ha ha) for root beer. We ate while we watched Game #2 of the WNBA finals (mentioned in the previous post, where he rooted for Destroit).

All in all, it was a wonderful date night with my baby.


1 comment:

  1. Date nights do come in all shapes and sizes.

    hugs to all,
    KMS

    ReplyDelete