Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mama, blah, blah, blah Jack

This is what was discernible as Henry was practically yelling on about the 4th row of the Kingdom Hall. You see, he had fallen asleep during the meeting. Since it was freezing in the KH, I had moved him to my lap because he was using my shawl as a blanket. At one point, he stirred and called out Mama, some jibberish, and then Jack. Guess he was dreaming of playing with his buddy Jack.

A few minutes later, he did the same thing, except this time he was talking about how hungry he was. So I finally picked him up and moved to the back school for the rest of the meeting. After the meeting, he woke up and looked around. "Why are we back here?" he wanted to know....uh, because you kept yelling in the front hall.

So in the car, he again insists that he is starving and wants to know if he can have a snack when we get home. I ask him what he wants and he begs for carrots and dip. Every mother's dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment